Repaired gas leak
Mike responded quickly to a voice mail and came over after hours on a Thursday evening to save us from a serious natural gas leak in our fireplace. Lamar was at home sick with the flu, can't smell anything anyway. And when I got home from work around 6:00PM, the house was full of gas. Lamar said call Mike--and I said I thought he only dealt with water problems. Mike came right over and cut off our gas to the house and then came back the next day to replace all our gas piping and to get rid of the line that had been leaking. He's my hero! Thanks, Mike! You saved us.